Saturday, March 7, 2009

Right Trip

I had no idea that I would have seen and felt snow since I was traveling in February, a time when many states in the US particularly Georgia rarely get to experience snow. Well I almost missed it since I had to return home the Sunday morning. On arriving at Hartsfield Jackson International Airport I was told that my flight had been cancelled due to inclement weather conditions. Oh no! I thought but my positive outlook on life was unshakable and instantly I thought about the silver lining that was seemingly hiding behind this grey cloud. The answer was clearly revealed in the afternoon around 3 pm when i was called to the door to witness one of my greatest moments of nostalgia. It was such an illuminating experience and a spectacle as I gaze at the falling snow in awe. Take a look


Of course I did go out to grab some and to get a few photos as seen on the left. Was it one of these fairly tale stories that I had read before? It had indeed come true.

No comments: