Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's a Bloggy Ting


Wow! I am in a new space called blogosphere! I am feeling a bit dizzy now because I feel like an alien! Ha ha! I really do not know what to say, I am instantly lost for words, something very unusual because I can be very verbose at times.


Hey Daryl and other colleagues, you need to check this "bloggy ting" out too. I am very grateful to Julia and her team for introducing this new literacy to us. This new space makes me a bit cold now..... oh oh Have a good laugh!

5 comments:

Nick Haigh said...

Hi Angelina,

Well done ! Yor blog looks great !

Nick

Kate said...

Hi Angelina!
Exciting to meet with you in a new space :) Happy blogging
all good wishes
Kate

DrJoolz said...

oh this is lovely. Well done!!

Anonymous said...

i see that you are trying to make good strides in the digital world. It feels great to be in the blogosphere. I am glad you have joined the millions of people in that space.

Anonymous said...

As educators we need to familiarise ourselves with the new technologies so that we can incorporate these in our instruction.